Friday, October 4, 2013

Regarding Dahlias

 

My colors are Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie & Island Indigo.  I stamped the main image from Regarding Dahlias with Versamark & embossed with black EP onto a Window Frames die cut.  I colored the flower in with Stampin Write Markers, paper pierced around the edges using the Paper Piercing Pack Essentials.  The sentiment is a retired host set called Swirls & Curls Verses.  I added white twine to a button, putting the bow on the back.....I've seen this done so many times and I think I should've added more twine as the others look much more full.  The size of this card is 5 x 5 & I am hoping to use the Envelope Punch Board to make a pretty envelope to match.

To view any of these items, go to my online store.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To view more blog posts, please go to raquelmason.stampinup.net.  I will be posting on both sites only for a short while as I transition over to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment