Friday, March 7, 2014

People Like You


I sat down the other day to make this card & I really like how it turned out - surprise it's not a pop up!  OMG I know right?  I cut the base from Very Vanilla & used 2 squares of Gold Fancy Foil Vellum behind my image.  This is a single stamp called People Like you that I stamped in Black Staz-On then colored it with Stampin Write Markers.  When I was finished coloring I outlined the image with my Black Stampin Write Marker & added a little shimmer with A Wink of Stella on the petals.  I used Very Vanilla Seam Binding to make the double bow.  I wanted to bow to be all wrinkled so I spritzed it with water, bunched it up in my hands & then dried it with my heat gun while it was all bunched up.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase any Stampin Up products, please visit my online store.

Supplies are all Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps- People Like You
Paper- Very Vanilla, Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Ink- Black Staz-On
Stampin Write Markers- Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Lucky Limeaide, Basic Black & Soft Sky
other- Wink of Stella Clear

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the vellum behind it - it really makes the card "pop!"

    ReplyDelete