Monday, April 28, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs April Challenge - Elegant & White


The Elizabeth Craft Designs' Design Team challenge for April was to create an elegant white card, we were able to use gold or silver accents.  Hmmmm let me think, I don't think I have ever done an all white card.  I like bold colors & glitter and I was so tempted to color on the White Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz.......but I could not for this challenge......maybe next time.
My card base is A2 sized with a piece of White Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz embossed with Curvy Leaves embossing folder & then sanded.  I used Silver/Silver Border Peel-Off Stickers around the Shimmer Sheetz.  I have not put a sentiment on this card yet, I don't know for what occasion to use it for just yet.
Here's the die cut pieces of my card.

I decided not to use all of the leaves & flower centers that I had cut.  I wanted to show you 3 different ways to use the Daisy die.  From the left: these are the overlay die cut from Whisper White, 2 flower center pieces that were cut from Whisper White that had Double Sided Adhesive & Warm Diamond silk Microfine Glitter, underlay covered in Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, the middle flower is covered in Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter but the pieces are not poked out of the overlay & finally an underlay cut from Whisper White.

Assemble your flowers & place them on your card.  I love getting different looks from the same die, just by changing how I put them together.

Please visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog on Wednesday to view all of the Design Teams' projects.  

Thanks for stopping by.   All comments are read & appreciated.

Supplies:
White Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz #SS0102
Daisy #901
Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter #639
Curvy Leaves embossing folder #105
Transparent Double Sided Adhesive #501

Silver cord from Stampin' Up!


8 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed up those daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Raquel! Love the mix of different materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card, white on white is sooo classy. good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the daisies for this theme! And the embossed Shimmer Sheetz background looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the Daisy die and hadn't used it, and your card is gorgeous and Thank you for the ideas to use it and now I need the embossing folder. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your all white card...It's so elegant and so clean looking...It's soooo gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous! Love how each flower came out different!!!!! Beautiful!
    xoxo-Julie

    ReplyDelete