Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Artsy

Welcome back to my second card for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge.  For my artsy card, I used Katie Label Pivot along with Heart Pivot Card (key & keyhole).  I was inspired by Karen's embossing & brayerinking video and I wanted to try it out.
I made a frame around the sentiment by nesting two Katie Labels and die cutting.  For the other Katie Label, I brayer Lost Lagoon onto my light blue cardstock, embossed using Katie Labels, brayer again, then die cut.  For the keys, I embossed the key onto silver cardstock, then brayer Black Memento.  Add some Silver Border Lines and my artsy creation is complete.

Happy Crafting,
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:

    



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Other supplies:
Cardstock: from my stash
Stamp: Riley & Co.


3 comments: