Saturday, May 2, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - "The eyes have it"

It's time for the Crazy 4 Challenges - "The eyes have it".  Now who couldn't resist this super cute cat staring at you?  
I used the stamp set from Stampin' Up! called You Little Furball.  After stamping the adorable little kitty, I used Stampin' Write Markers to color her in and add some shading.  To make the white spots I used my white gel pen.
I used the postage die from Karen Burniston's Rectangle Pull Card to showcase the fish bones, fish  & paw.
For the inside, I used the spinner from Rectangle Pull Card to animate another postage fish bones.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


3 comments:

  1. super cute kitty Raquel, love the background on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! I especially like the little pop up surprise inside.

    ReplyDelete