Saturday, May 16, 2015

Spectrum Noir & Crazy 4 Challenges

I was gifted this super sweet stamp set (Thanks Summer) from Crafter's Companion called "Smile" and I thought this was the perfect image for the Spectrum Noir "Flowers" challenge and the Sketch challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges.
I followed the sketch pattern, but I turned it on its side.  I stamped using Memento and colored this sweet bear with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added just a bit of Wink of Stella to the flowers and sponged with Perfect Plum ink around the image & sentiment.  I used Karen Burniston's Lorna Label companion die for the sentiment.

I added a larger Lorna Label to the inside of the card for a signature area.  I loved the sentiments included in the set so much, that I stamped one on the envelope too.

 Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
Supplies
Stamp: Mulberry Wood "Smile" (Crafter's Companion)
Spectrum Noir Markers: TN2, TN3, TN4, EB3, LY3, GB4, GB7, TN7, LV1, LV3, PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, IG5, IG6, IG7, LG3, LG5
Other: Clear Wink of Stella
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: