Monday, August 3, 2015

You've Got This

I have been needing some Thank You cards recently, so I decided to replenish my stock.  I made this Thank You card using a Stampin' Up! stamp set called You've Got This.
I stamped the flower onto Shimmery White cardstock using Encore Gold and covered with gold embossing poweder then heat set.  I colored the flower using several different colors of ink refills and an Aquapainter.
For the background, I sponged Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush & Delightful Dijon onto retired Irisistably Yours DSP from the SAB catalog.  To get this same look, use Color Me Irristible DSP from the current catalog.
The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations and stamped onto a Banners Framelits.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment