Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cocoa Western

Here's a card I made using Karen Burniston's new stamp set called Cocoa Western.  I used Flourish Gift Frame to die cut both of the rectangles.  Cocoa was stamped using Black Tuxedo Memento and colored with alcohol markers.
I used the Fence Pop Stand, Cocoa the Horse & props 6 on the inside.  The size of my card is 4.25 x 11 and as you can see it's just as wide as the fence.  So here's a tip if you didn't line up the fence perfectly - simply add the grass right over the area of the Pop Stand that shows. 

I used Beige & White Velvet on Cocoa, what a nice tactile feel.  The Props 6 set comes with lots of fun accessories to "giddy" up Cocoa!
Happy Stampin',
Raquel
 
To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.








No comments:

Post a Comment