Saturday, August 6, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sports Charms

It's time for the Olympics so the Crazy 4 Challenges team was challenged to make a card using the Olympics colors or a sports themed card.  I decided to use Karen Burniston's new Sports Charms and Anita Frames to make my card.
For the inside of my card I used another new die called Anita Frames Pop Up.  This is such an explosion of dimension!  This set has a companion die that die cuts the pop out portions - genius!
A top view so you can see how much dimension this die has!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

New Occasions Collection will be shipping to stores mid August.

Dies: Anita Frames Pop Up, Sports Charms, Anita Frames
Clear Stamp Set: Occasions 

1 comment: