Saturday, October 22, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Bees or Bugs

It's time for a bees or bugs challenge with Crazy 4 Challenges!  I decided to use butterflies and ladybugs with the new Twist Circle Panel Card Karen Burniston made.  I kept the front of my card fairly simple as all the magic happens on the inside.  The only die I used was Karen's Twist Circle Pop Up die !  Amazing right?  Yes friends, only 1 die was used in the making of this card!
I followed Karen's instructions here.  The bees & butterflies are a peel-off sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I applied the peel-off stickers to white card stock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive already applied, then covered it with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.  I colored the bugs with alcohol markers because it will dry quicker.  I stamped each panel using stamps from Stampin' Up!'s Remembering Your Birthday.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment