Monday, December 26, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Party Animals

It's time to party with Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge!  The Party Animals theme was set by Sandy Diller.  I got the idea for this card from a card that I had received for my birthday.  The card had a bunch of wacky bananas on the front that said "Go bananas, it's your birthday!"  I knew I wanted to use the Bananas embossing folder along with Jinks for this challenge.
The Oval Pull Card along, Pull Card Edges and Jinks are the main dies I used to make this wacky card.  I thought it would be more fun to have Jinks upside down because he's wacky like that. 
When you open the card, you see all of Jinks and the sentiment.  I used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to selectively ink the parts of Just a Note and Lucky Birthday.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment