Saturday, January 21, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I chose to make a CAS card with this fun sketch.
I used a Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Tasty Trucks for this quick card.  If you're not familiar with Sale-A-Bration, it's a Stampin' Up! promotion where you can choose free items with a $50 purchase.  I stamped the sentiment onto a word bubble from Karen Burniston's Accordion Rectangle.  I then used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Stitched Rectangles to cut the shape again.  I used Karen's Outdoor Edges to get the wave in the middle of the card; I love that little pop of green peeking through.  I used Daffodil Delight and Emerald Envy and an Aquapainter to color in the tacos.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment