Saturday, February 18, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  My whole card started off by finding the eyeglasses and bow-tie already die cut in a bag of mine.  So I put my thinking cap on and started die cutting some more pieces to the face and the next thing I knew, my card was created!
I used Props 1, Virgil the Pig and Chilly the Penguin to create the face.  To make the nose, I used Virgil's negative area of his snout.  For the eyes, I used Virgil's for the blue and Chilly's for the white.  The sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes - a very fun Stampin' Up! set.
I kept the inside simple by repeating a portion of the face and stamping a funny sentiment from Bombs Away Birthday.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.





To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment