Saturday, April 22, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Tea Day

The other day was Tea Day so the Crazy 4 Challenges team are celebrating with coffee or tea themed cards.  I chose to use Karen Burniston's Cup Pop Stand along with Paris Edges and Labels & Circles.  I stamped the sentiment from Coffee & Tea Clear Stamps onto the stitched circle.  I die cut two cups and cut out the center so the solid card stock would show.  I added a few Glitter Lines....I mean who doesn't like glitter right?
I used the pop stand portion on the inside of my card and added another cup.  I used Paris Edges to create the white panels.  I hand cut around the little rectangle tabs so I could attach the cups.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment