Saturday, June 10, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Roses

June is Rose month and the Crazy 4 Challenges team was challenged to have a rose as one element or the only element on our cards.  I immediately thought of this stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Rose Wonder.
I swiped my paper with an Embossing Buddy first, then stamped the rose with Versamark.  I heat set using black embossing powder.  I colored the rose with an aquapainter and some of the new In Color colors called Berry Burst and Tranquil Tide.  Once the rose was dry, I fussy cut it out and adhered it to a panel of Tempting Turquoise that was embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
I used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to selectively ink the part of the sentiment that I wanted and then die cut using the Rose Garden Framelits.  I kept the paper in the die and traced around the edge with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.






No comments:

Post a Comment