Saturday, October 7, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Make a Card

Today is World Card Making Day, so the Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team members are making cards of any design, any shape!

I had this piece of inked paper laying around so that was my starting point.  To make the paper, I used Rich Razzelberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pads.  I smeared each color ink onto my craft mat, spritzed with water and dragged the paper through all the ink.  I stamped a sentiment from Five for All onto a Katherine Label die cut.
The inside is very simple (as you can see).

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up! supplies
Stamps - Five for All
Classic Ink Pads - Rich Razzelberry, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White

Karen Burniston 
Dies - Gift Card Label, Katherine Label Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment