Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Karen Burniston Paper Pros - Holiday Cards

It's time for the Holiday themed Paper Pros challenge.  Caz Council set the challenge this month to make a holiday themed card.  With some help from Karen Burniston's Snowman, I chose Christmas themed card.
I had just enough room on my snowman's body to stamp a sentiment from Stampin Up!'s  Season Like Christmas stamp set. 
Oh what's that on the inside?  Well keep opening the card and you will see lots of snowmen!
I used the Christmas Tree Pop Up as a base for all those snowmen (8 to be exact).  I did snip a little bit of the bottom of the tree off, otherwise they fit on there very nicely.  I followed the guidelines for a tree with a star because I wasn't sure how much room I needed for the hats.  To ensure that the hats were within the confines of the card, I adhered them while the card was slightly closed.  You can see the hats aren't taller than the tree itself; however, they are wider.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up! supplies
Stamps - Season Like Christmas

Karen Burniston
Dies - Snowman, Christmas Tree Pop Up

Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies - Dotted Scallop Rectangles, Stitched Rectangles
Other - Glitter Dots

1 comment:

  1. Raquel this is SOOO cool. Totally brilliant how you created the snowmen to fit on the Christmas Tree Base. Love love love this.

    ReplyDelete