Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Helping Me Grow and Brusho

I started playing with Brusho Color Crystals from the new Occasions catalog and they are so much fun!
I stamped the flower from Helping Me Grow onto Shimmery White cardstock with Versamark, covered with white embossing powder then heat set.  First  I wet the flower using an aquapainter and sprinkled it with Brusho.  Next I sprinkled Brusho on the background and used my aquapainter to blend the color.  I used a die cut from Sale-A-Bration called Celebrate You Thinlits for the greeting.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Helping me Grow
Dies- Celebrate You Thinlits
Cardstock- Shimmery White
Other- Brusho, Versamark, White embossing powder, aquapainter


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment