Saturday, March 10, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - National Poultry Day

Did you know that it's National Poultry Day?  The Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team were challenged to make a chicken card.  If we didn't have a chicken using any type of fowl - cardinal, robin, flamingo - something with feathers will do.
I knew I had this cute chicken stamp and wanted to play with Karen Burniston's new die called Spinner Square Pop Up.
I die cut a square opening in the front of the card so the chicken will show whilst the card is open or shut - ok I admit I didn't want to have to color this cute chicken twice.  I only used two die sets to make this card and the other set is called Nature Edges (the blue piece)
I love that the square dies in the set have stitch marks - such a great detail.  When you open the card, the sentiment comes down to be revealed.  To give a little bit of color to the bottom of my card, I used the left over piece from the front to adhere to the bottom of the card.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.
Spinner Square Pop Up
Nature Edges


No comments:

Post a Comment